Our Response to
March 17, 2020
MAC Panel Statement regarding COVID-19
Valued Customers and Suppliers,
MAC Panel is closely monitoring the situation around the (COVID-19) virus and its impacts on our employees and their families, as well as our customers, vendors and industry partners.
We will make reasonable efforts to continue to support our customers and mitigate the impact to our product and service deliveries. In response to this, we have implemented the following protocols:
• Separate shifts to promote distancing while maintaining capacity.
• Personnel to take extra steps to keep workspaces clean and wash their hands on an hourly basis.
• All travel has been suspended.
• Limited access to our facility to be monitored on an on-going basis.
• Provided the ability for additional personnel to work remotely.
• Meetings are being held by conference and video calls.
• Introduced additional cleaning processes within our facility.
We will continue to monitor the information that is provided locally, nationally and globally. Adjustments to our operations may be required in this dynamic situation and we will adjust in the best determined manner. We are committed to our employees, their families, our customers and partners.
Thank you all for your support in this effort.
CC: MAC Panel Senior Management Team